STUDIO 41

East Kangaloon Press

Studio Description

To describe Max Miller and Janie Bligh as professional established artists belies their impact, influence and achievement as pure and lifetime artists, travellers, teachers, creative colleagues and artist advocates. Situated in a valley amidst semi-rainforest, East Kangaloon Studios comprises two artist studios located next to the old Australian stone building which was originally built as a schoolhouse for East Kangaloon in 1876. One studio used primarily for printmaking, and the other for painting. View the cast iron etching presses, including an 1850s Letterpress and a wooden French Lithographic Press from 1860. 

Address

1978 Kangaloon Road
East Kangaloon NSW 2576

Contacts

M: 02 4888 2253

E: janiemiller@bigpond.com

Photo Gallery

Map